Help & Resources For
Singleness and Dating
On topics of singleness and dating, with an aim towards godly sexuality and resisting temptations
Singleness and dating relationships are topics for which the Bible provides encouragement, wisdom and practical guidance. Singleness is not a ‘one size fits all’ category as different ages, life circumstances and reasons (from a human view) can vary greatly.
And dating relationships are also unique, and will lead to one of three places: marriage, a long-term companionship relationship (perhaps with cohabitation), or breaking up.
This page will help you understand how to think biblically about singleness and dating, including principles to guide you with tough topics like emotional intimacy, physical affection, and sexual activity.
- Learn about God’s design for singleness including sexual and relational integrity
- Learn about wisdom principles to guide your dating relationship
- Establish regular check-ins with someone you trust if you are engaging in sexual sin
- Proactively cultivate your relationship with God and his people
- Learn more about what biblical repentance looks like
Helpful articles on the issue of Singleness and Dating
Books on Singleness and Dating