Help & Resources For
Harvest USA provides discipleship and equipping to care for those affected by sexual brokenness
Are you, your spouse, or a loved one struggling with pornography? Does it seem like a battle you’ll never win? Pornography is a dangerous enemy of the soul with a history of profound destruction in families and churches. But no matter how long this has persisted, or how devastating its consequences, Jesus offers you real hope today! Paul says in Ephesians 1:19-20, that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is at work in your heart through the Holy Spirit. In union with Christ, you have resurrection power to put this sin to death today and every day, and walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4). But this is not a quick fix, or an easy process. You’ll need the help of God’s people to fight faithfully. But God is for you, and the work of Christ means that even in this battle, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us (Romans 8:37).
- Talk to a trusted friend, mentor, or pastor
- Involve others in taking steps to remove access to pornography
- Establish regular check-ins with someone you trust
- Talk to a counselor or a staff member at Harvest USA to start to understand the deeper heart issues
- Proactively cultivate your relationship with God and his people
- Learn more about what biblical repentance looks like
Helpful articles on the issue of Pornography
Books on the Pornography Struggle
Interested in a deeper dive?
New courses to help you or someone you love struggling with Pornography coming soon. Sign up to be notified when they’re available.
Speak to a staff member at Harvest USA to get help for yourself
Protect Your Family
Recommended resources for technology protection