Help & Resources For
Harvest USA provides discipleship and equipping to care for those affected by sexual brokenness
- Talk to a trusted friend, mentor, or pastor about what you have found out
- Face the reality of your situation, including a full disclosure
- Assess what boundaries/non-negotiables need to be established with your spouse
- Assess and seek the support you need for the short term and long term
- Proactively cultivate your relationship with God
- If your spouse’s sexual sin struggle constitutes an ‘addiction’, learn what this means for him/her, and for you.
Helpful articles on the issue of Spousal Unfaithfulness
Curriculum for Support Groups
Interested in a deeper dive?
New courses to help you or someone you love struggling with Spousal Unfaithfulness coming soon. Sign up to be notified when they’re available.