Your will (or trust) is your final act of stewardship and care, a means to purposefully allocate your resources to support the people and causes you hold dear.
When you give a gift (also known as a “bequest”) to Harvest USA in your will, you model to your loved ones a legacy of generosity. Your “ultimate gift” helps ensure that our ministry will continue to make a difference well beyond your lifetime.
Benefits of Gifts in a Will
- Legacy. Extend the impact of your generosity to Harvest USA well beyond your lifetime.
- Simplicity. Easily add Harvest USA as a beneficiary in your will or trust.
- Availability. Retain access to your God-given resources for the remainder of your lifetime, or for as long as you need them.
- Flexibility. Change your mind at any time about how your charitable gifts are designated.
- Capacity. Potentially give the largest gift you’ll ever have the ability to give to Harvest USA.
If you want to add Harvest USA to your will or trust, please contact Scott Pickering, our Chief Operating Officer, at 215-482-0111 (ext. 104) or email@example.com. Scott would be glad to speak with you and advise you on next steps.